How Do I Keep My Hair Safe From Scorching Temps? Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray Review
I’m sure you already know that you need to provide strong heat protection to hair if you often expose it to heat styling. Why? Because there are more aggressors that cause damage to the hair than just UV, urban pollution or hard water. High temperatures belong to the very wrongdoers that slowly, day by day, make your hair look weak and dull. Even this seemingly neutral blow drying appears to be harmful and stressful to the strands.
Today I’m going to give you a few tips on how to minimize the negative effect of high temperatures. In the second part of this post, I’m going to write a short review on one of the best hair protectors that I’ve had a chance to use. So if you want to find out how you can heat style your hair without inflicting any harm on it, go on reading.
My proven ways to protect hair from heat damage
- I APPLY PLANT OILS Natural oils protect the hair (and skin) from UV by creating a thin coating that keeps water inside the hair (or skin). Sadly, the protection they provide isn’t strong enough because the sun protection filter they have is too low. However, what plant oils are good at is combating dryness. They also supply hair with nutrients, and therefore I make use of hair oil treatment at least once a week.
- I LIMIT USING A FLAT IRON TO MINIMUM A flat iron is a torture machine for hair. This tool does the same thing to the strands as a BBQ grill does to the meat. On top of that, high temperatures generated by this styling tool breaks apart keratin fibers, leading to brittleness. That’s why I rarely garb a flat iron to style my hair with.
- I USE MEDIUM-HEAT SETTING ON MY BLOW DRYER This really helps. The lower the temperature of the air stream is, the safer your hair is. Remember to blow a cold air stream over the hair a few seconds before you finish drying. This will close the scales that the hair is made up of, making it shinier and smoother.
- I USE A HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY That’s the most powerful trick of all. A heat protection spray was designed to keep your hair from frying. Which product do I recommend? The answer is right below.
Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray – the one I recommend
Why is it even important to use a product like heat protectant? That’s simple – this is the only cosmetic that is able to shield your hair from the scorching temperatures. The ingredients used in Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray keep hair safe even if you expose it to 440°F (220°C), which is pretty cool. Additionally, it supplies hair with moisture and nutrients, to help you arrange better-looking styles.
Thanks to this product my hair is now more manageable and easy to brush – bye bye tangles and knots. Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray can be used regardless of the season or weather because it’s lightweight and doesn’t contribute to oily scalp.
Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray – the effects you can count on
It’s time to list all key benefits of Nanoil Heat Protectant Spray because in this way it’ll be easier for you to understand how versatile this product is
- Protects the hair from HIGH temperatures.
- Contains LIQUID SILK so you can expect it to keep your hair moisturized.
- Leaves your hair SMOOTHER and SHINIER.
- Makes STYLING EASIER and quicker.
- Is lightweight so it DOESN’T WEIGH HAIR DOWN.
- Is EASY TO USE and has a lovely aroma.
I hope I managed to help you realize how important it is to keep your hair protected from heat damage. If you would like to keep your strands safe from high temps, you may check nanoil.us where you can find the Nanoil heat protection spray, as well as plant oils perfect for hair oil treatment.