Brow Lamination At Home – Everything You Need To Know
Beautifully defined, full, and thick eyebrows are the dream of many women. Eyebrow lamination is a great way to give your eyebrows a new look. The lamination treatment emphasizes the natural brow shape and makes brows thicker and smoother for many weeks. Here’s everything you need to know about it!
What is brow lamination all about?
Eyebrow lamination is a relatively new, non-invasive beauty treatment that has become super popular in the beauty industry. The treatment involves applying a lifting solution with thioglycolic acid on the brows. Thioglycolic acid is one of the key ingredients used during eyebrow lamination. It can penetrate the outer layer of brow hairs and change their structure, allowing them to be shaped in the desired way. During the treatment, thioglycolic acid helps soften and straighten brow hairs. It affects the structure of the hair by “breaking” the sulfide bonds between the keratin fibers, making it possible to change the shape of the hair.
This treatment makes eyebrows appear fuller and healthier. Eyebrow lamination is a great option if you want to keep your brows in check and maintain their perfect shape for many weeks!
What do brows look like following the lamination treatment?
Eyebrow lamination is a popular beauty treatment that helps you give the perfect shape to your eyebrows. The effects of eyebrow lamination are amazing! The brows look thicker and fuller than ever before. Following the treatment, your eyebrows look more voluminous, smoother, and boast a glossy finish.
You will notice a spectacular difference in the look of your eyebrows:
- ✓ Eyebrow shape – the treatment leaves your brow hairs straightened and shaped in one position, making your eyebrows look neat and polished.
- ✓ Emphasized natural brow shape – eyebrow lamination not only tames the brows but also emphasizes the natural brow shape for a perfected brow look.
- ✓ Added volume – following lamination, eyebrows become fuller and more defined, giving the face a more defined expression.
- ✓ Smooth finish – eyebrow lamination makes brow hairs smoother, shiny, and easier to style.
- ✓ Long-lasting effect – the lamination effects last for about 6 weeks.
How long do the eyebrow lamination effects last?
Eyebrow lamination is a beauty treatment providing long-lasting results. The laminating effect lasts for about 6 weeks, depending on your brow type, the speed of hair growth, your skin type, the laminating products used, and the aftercare following the treatment. That’s why it’s so important to use high-quality products while laminating your eyebrows to achieve the best results.
How to do brow lamination at home?
With a little patience and practice, you can easily do eyebrow lamination by yourself! You’ll need a good brow lamination kit though. Which one to choose?
Nanobrow Lamination Kit for an at-home brow lamination
This practical, easy-to-use, and efficient brow lamination kit is all you need to do the treatment at home. The kit contains all the necessary accessories, products, and instructions. Nanobrow Lamination Kit is a professional set of laminating products suitable also for professional beauty salons. The carefully selected formulas, are safe for sensitive skin and condition eyebrows during the lamination process, giving brows a healthy gloss and, most importantly, keeping them in check for many weeks.
- One eyebrow lamination kit costs less than a single appointment with a beautician.
- The full Nanobrow Lamination Kit lasts for about 10 treatments.
- The effects of one eyebrow lamination last for up to 6 weeks.
You can safely repeat brow lamination treatment every 6 weeks. Use each product from the kit following the instructions included. Eyebrow lamination is a non-invasive treatment that, contrary to the popular belief, does not damage the hair, but helps moisturize, strengthen, and nourish the brows.
What does Nanobrow Lamination Kit contain?
- Brow glue
- Lifting solution – StepOne Lifting lotion
- Fixing solution – StepTwo Fixer
- 10 disposable applicators
Step-by-step tutorial – DIY eyebrow lamination with the professional Nanobrow Lamination Kit
- Cleanse your eyebrows with a non-oily water-based makeup remover.
- Brush your brows with a spoolie. Apply eyebrow glue (Brow glue) to clean and dry eyebrows and wait about 1 minute. Do not wipe it off!
- Use the brush to apply the lifting solution (StepOne bottle), shaping the brows into the desired position.
- Wait about 5-8 minutes and wipe off the product with a dry cotton pad.
- Using a brush, apply the fixer (StepTwo bottle) and keep shaping the brows.
- Wait about 5-8 minutes and wipe off the product with a moistened cotton pad.
- Brush through your brows with a spoolie and you’re done!
How to prepare for the eyebrow lamination treatment?
First of all, remember that you should not tint or wax your eyebrows before the procedure. Do not use mechanical or enzymatic scrubs.
Eyebrow lamination – aftercare
Following the brow lamination treatment, you should care for your brows properly to maintain the look and shape of your eyebrows. This means you should avoid rubbing your eyebrows while removing your makeup. You should use serums, oils, and moisturizers to keep this area properly moisturized. If you care for your eyebrows right following the treatment, the effects will last up to 2 months.
Right after the treatment (at least for a few hours), do not:
- Get your eyebrows wet
- Pluck or trim the brows
- Apply makeup
- Apply skin care products
- Apply makeup removers
How much does brow lamination cost?
The cost of the eyebrow lamination treatment varies depending on where you have it done. Prices may be higher at professional beauty salons that specialize in eyebrow lamination.
Laminating eyebrows at home with Nanobrow Lamination Kit is a huge time and money saver. One complete kit costs the same as one appointment at a beauty salon. Using the products included in the brow lamination kit, you can perform as many as 10 at-home treatments!
Choose Nanobrow Lamination Kit for yourself or your loved ones. Beautiful eyebrows are at your fingertips! → nanobrow.us